Re: [ferret_users] Save a netcdf file with average parameter in a time series

Ola Igor,

If I understood you want to create a file with different variables, if its this you can do
save/file=my_data_file.nc var1,var2,var3

http://ferret.pmel.noaa.gov/Ferret/documentation/users-guide/commands-reference/SAVE