[ferret_users] Error creating coord. vars: WRF output in Ferret 6.2

Dear Ferret users,

I'm running into a problem saving WRF output variables to a new file
using Ferret 6.2.  The problem does not occur with Ferret 6.1, and I
believe older versions didn't either.

I open a WRF output file which contains the following variable:

	float T2(Time, south_north, west_east) ;
		T2:FieldType = 104 ;
		T2:MemoryOrder = "XY " ;
		T2:description = "TEMP at 2 M" ;
		T2:units = "K" ;
		T2:stagger = "" ;
		T2:coordinates = "XLONG XLAT" ;
		:TRUELAT2 = 55.f ;

Axis definitions:

dimensions:
        Time = UNLIMITED ; // (289 currently)
        DateStrLen = 19 ;
        west_east = 99 ;
        south_north = 99 ;
        west_east_stag = 100 ;
        bottom_top = 27 ;
        south_north_stag = 100 ;
        bottom_top_stag = 28 ;
        soil_layers_stag = 5 ;

I try to save T2 to another file, and get the following:

yes? use wrfout_d01_2009-09-15_00:00:00.nc
yes? save /file=testout.nc t2
 LISTing to file testout.nc
 ** netCDF error:
 Failed creating coord variable %%

As I mentioned, this works fine with Ferret 6.1.  Any ideas what might
be going wrong?  I can't get 6.2 to save any of the variables from
this netcdf file, it seems.  It does work if I open etopo20.cdf and
try to save the 'ROSE' variable to another file.

Kind regards,
     Hein Zelle

--

 Unix is user friendly. It's just very particular about who
 it's friends are.

 Hein Zelle                     hein@xxxxxxxxxxx
	                        http://www.icce.rug.nl/~hein