Re: [ferret_users] problem in reading .mc files.

Hi,

     Thank you for kind help. Ansley, I try your way,
using
repeat/l=1:22 shade temp
it stops at l=21. It can not plot temp, however, if I
plot u first,
yes?shade u
then I plot temp at l=21 again,
yes?shade temp
it works! It is really surpring to me about ferret
working.
P.S.: I using the individual cdf file (l=21), it has
no problem to plot temp

The following is what I try:
yes? set region/k=1/x=110w:100w/x=10s:0
yes? repeat/l=1:22 shade temp
!-> REPEAT: L=15
!-> REPEAT: L=16
!-> REPEAT: L=17
!-> REPEAT: L=18
!-> REPEAT: L=19
!-> REPEAT: L=20
!-> REPEAT: L=21
 ** netCDF error: Variable not found
shade temp
Command file, command group, or REPEAT execution
aborted
yes? set region/l=21
yes? shade temp
 ** netCDF error: Variable not found
yes? shade u
yes? shade temp

Do you think it is a bug for ferret v5.70 Mac OS?

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs