Re: [ferret_users] white contours

Note that this method will let you make thick "white" contour lines, in the example here by contouring with pen 18 instead of 6.

If these techniques don't work, the brute-force way to deal with this is to edit the postscript. Choose an unused color as in this example, but don't redefine it in Ferret. Instead, make the postscript; then search the mail archives for "pen color and postscript". There are several discussions of this over the years but the one from 12 Jan 2007 explains how to force-fix the problem by editing the postscript.

Billy K