Re: [ferret_users] white contours

Yes, this happens occasionally with white lines. I assume it is a bug somewhere. A *possible* fix: redefine one of the colors to something that is very near white. Sometimes this will avoid the problem. Choose a pen number that is otherwise unused:

ppl color,6,99,99,99   ! pen 6 is otherwise not used
contour/over/color=6 .....

Remember that if the PPL COLOR command is used to redefine a particular color more than once in a plot, unpredictable results can occur. There are some examples of this behavior in the user discussions from the last century, I think.

Billy K