Re: [ferret_users] Q) change of location of LABELS...et al....

Hi Jammal,
This is described in Chapter 6 of the Users Guide - Chapter 6 section 4: labels. There are sections on showing the labels that are automatically placed on the plot, removing an individual label, and placing your own label anywhere you wish.
http://www.ferret.noaa.gov/Ferret/Documentation/Users_Guide/current/fer_html.htm

Look up "labels, adding" , "labels, removing", and so forth in the index to the manual.

Sometimes it is more convenient to use the /NOLABELS qualifier on your plot command, and add back just the labels you want to appear on the plot.

Ansley

jammal Tanclei wrote:

Dear, all..
I'd like to chage the location of "Data Set Name" at top and middle of displayed figure, or remove the long information like (dat as %Y%m...)..
Because if the file name is long, those two labels are overlaped.
Of course, I can remove or rename the label name in some ways, but that's not familiar to me.
Thank you.

Enjoy this Diwali with Y! India Click here <http://in.promos.yahoo.com/fabmall/index.html>