[ferret_users] Q) change of location of LABELS...et al....

Dear, all..

I'd like to chage the location of "Data Set Name" at top and middle of displayed figure, or remove the long information like (dat as %Y%m...)..
Because if the file name is long, those two labels are overlaped.

Of course, I can remove or rename the label name in some ways, but that's not familiar to me.

Thank you.