[ferret_users] OPeNDAP/JGOFS

Dear Cyndy

I post this to ferret user mailing list.

Thank you very much for your very      kind reply.

According to your suggsetion, I tried

FILE/FORMAT=DELIM/ORDER=TXYZ/VARIABLES="date,lon,lat,depth,nitrate"
"http://usjgofs.whoi.edu/dods-bin/nph-dods/jgofs/merged_objects/
US_JGOFS/North_Atlantic/bottle_nabe.asc?date,lon,lat,depth,NO3"

but error comes like

yes? show data
     currently SET data sets:
    1>
http://usjgofs.whoi.edu/dods-bin/nph-dods/jgofs/merged_objects/US_JGOFS/North_Atlantic/bottle_nabe.asc?date,lon,lat,depth,NO3
 (default)
 name     title                             I         J
     K         L
 DATE     DATE                             1:20480   ...
    ...       ...
 LON      LON                              1:20480   ...
    ...       ...
 LAT      LAT                              1:20480   ...
    ...       ...
 DEPTH    DEPTH                            1:20480   ...
    ...       ...
 NITRATE  NITRATE                          1:20480   ...
    ...       ...

yes? list DATE
 **TMAP ERR: non-existent or not on line
             DATAFILE NOT FOUND
             Data set:
http://usjgofs.whoi.edu/dods-bin/nph-dods/jgofs/merged_objects/US_JGOFS/North_Atlantic/bottle_nabe.asc?date,lon,lat,depth,NO3
             Data file:
http://usjgofs.whoi.edu/dods-bin/nph-dods/jgofs/merged_objects/US_JGOFS/North_Atlantic/bottle_nabe.asc?date,lon,lat,depth,NO3

Could you tell me how to solve this problem.

Best Regards,

Takaya Namba

Know more about Breast Cancer
http://pr.mail.yahoo.co.jp/pinkribbon/