Re: sunset and sunrise time

Takaya Namba,

I assume you are asking the question to the Ferret list because you are
interested in using the information within Ferret to do some calculations.

While I can't help you with that specifically, you can find a great deal
of information about sunset and sunrise at the US Naval Observatory web
site. Look at: http://aa.usno.navy.mil/ and specifically the Data
Services page (http://aa.usno.navy.mil/data/) which includes sunset and
sunrise times for any position on the globe, the altitude and azimuth of
the sun and moon on any given day and the definition and visibility
characteristics of the different types of twilight.

Roland