Re: sunset and sunrise time

Hello!

Here is a web site for the NOAA sunrise / sunset calculator
http://www2.arnes.si/~gljsentvid10/nebes_pod/vzhodsonca1.html

CJ Beegle-Krause
Physical Oceanographer
NOAA Office of Response and Restoration

Namba Takaya wrote:
Dir Sir

Are there any ways to know theoretical sunset and sunrise
time of any location and orbit of the sun also?

It must be silly question. However,
I have been traveling and I realized the much difference
of lighting time as the latitudes are different. So I wish
to know how different there are among locations which must
be important for the difference of marine productivity in
latitude.

Best Regards,

Takaya Namba

Best Regards