bad data rejection

Dear Users,
I have a dataset which is having some -ve values in a netcdf file with depth and time axis . I would like to set all -ve values as bad data. Is there any way to do it ? can the set var/bad = command be used to specify this? if so please let me know how to specify in this particular case set variable/bad = all -ve values
thanks
sudheer
***************************************
Dr. Sudheer Joseph
Indian National Centre for Ocean Information Services
Gajularamaram B.O., IDA Jeedeemetla S.O.
Via Pragathi Nagar, Kukatpally, Hyderabad
Pin:5000 55
Tel:+91-40-23044600(R)
Tel:+91-40-9440832534(Mobile)
Tel:+91-40-25503595(O)