Scat2grid

Dear Users,
Is there a way to estimate the error when the functions scat2grid is used ?. Please let me know if there is a way direcly or indirectly to get an error estimate of the objective analysis when it is done with scat2grid functions.
thanks
sudheer

Millions of active and validated profiles. http://www.bharatmatrimony.com/cgi-bin/bmclicks1.cgi?74 Find your match on BharatMatrimony.com
Reporting-MTA: dns;hotmail.com
Received-From-MTA: dns;mail.hotmail.com
Arrival-Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2004 16:33:03 -0800

Final-Recipient: rfc822;ferret_users@ferret.wrc.noaa.gov
Action: delayed
Will-Retry-Until: Sun, 7 Nov 2004 16:33:09 -0800

--- Begin Message --- Dear Users,
Is there a way to estimate the error when the functions scat2grid is used ?. Please let me know if there is a way direcly or indirectly to get an error estimate of the objective analysis when it is done with scat2grid functions.
thanks
sudheer

Apply to over 65,000 jobs now. http://www.naukri.com/msn/index.php?source=hottag Post your CV on naukri.com today.

--- End Message ---