Re: time string

Hi Jean-Marie,
Try
! where TIME_COUNTER is axis name, grid name, or var name
! of the field which uses the t-axis you are interested in
yes? say `t[t[gt=TIME_COUNTER],l=($my_time_step)],ret=tstart`

Joe

J-M Epitalon wrote:

Hello again,

now I have another stupid question:

I know how to list the time string for one particular time step with :
list/l=($my_time_step) t

But it produces a lot of extra information, like the following:

VARIABLE : T
axis TIME_COUNTER
TIME : 01-DEC-1950
11.00

What if I want only output "01-DEC-1950" ?

I devised a complicated scheme, using "datestring.jnl" script and
days1900toymdhms() function, in conjunction with `t, return=t0`
expression...

Is there a simpler way to get this ?

Jean-Marie Epitalon
CERFACS