Re: title of variable

Hello,

I got that also a few weeks ago. It comes from the fact that when you "regrid" a data, the regridding information are kept in its tittle. What I did is to define a new variable from that one and save it into a new file :

let/title="NRA1 Wind Speed" new_var = var_with_unconvenient_title
save/file=new_file.nc/clobber new_var

If you then use this new_file.nc, you'll see that your new_var has the title you wish.
If now, you'd like to keep your old variable name, I haven't found better than do this subterfuge once again.

Regards,

Emilie