Re: specifying axes (solution)

Hi Toni,

Another solution would be to avoid the
your symbolic link command (ln -s data.dat data.copy)
and simply add

 cancel data data.copy

after the 3rd line of your script below.  This works because grids and
axes are preserved even after a cancel data command.  Thus no symbolic
link is necessary.

-- Jim

> ln -s data.dat data.copy
>
> After that, we compose a script like the following one:
> file/form=free/var=zz data.copy
> def axis/z/name=zax/from_data zz[d=1]
> def grid/z=zax grd
> file/form=free/g=grd/var=height,T,V data.dat
> plot/nolab T,V
> And that's all!
> After that we can apply functions like fill_between successfully.
>
> I've been more than one week 'fighting' against this problem so I hope I
> can help
> somebody in the same situation as me.
> Sorry for my English and thanks to all people that have answered my emails.
>
> Toni

   James Orr
   Unite Mixte de Recherche CEA-CNRS

   LSCE, CEA Saclay                http://www.ipsl.jussieu.fr/~jomce