Re: Cubic Spline?

Hi Everyone,
If somebody has a favorite cubic spline code, we can help you set yourself
up to make it into an external function to do the interpolation. The function
ef_set_axis_extend is available to set up extra points at the ends of the intervals.
This would be a wonderful contribution to the Ferret external functions!

Ansley Manke

Bruce W. Ford wrote:

Has anyone crossed this bridge? I need to use a cubic spline interpolation
between points. Has anyone done this?

Thanks in advance!

Bruce

Bruce W. Ford
http://www.EverythingDulcimer.com
"The Internet Home for Dulcimer Enthusiasts"

Spread the Word!