Re: Latitude Error

Hi Steve,
Does your data look correct after reading it in?   Look at the
FILE command in your script -- does it match your input data, or
perhaps does it need a /COLUMNS qualifier?  See the examples in
Ch2 Sec5.1.Reading ASCII files.

After reading in the data, check it with the stat command,
and/or try plotting it to see if it's OK

STAT precip
SHADE precip

Your grid and axis commands look fine, as well as the step to save
the data.

Ansley

--
Ansley Manke  Pacific Marine Environmental Laboratory  Seattle WA  (206)526-6246