ferret for AIX 4.3?

Hi,

found only one question concerning ferret for AIX 4.3 in the e-mail archive. Way back in 1998. No answer yet.

So my  question is: is there an opportunity to get ferret up`n running with AIX 4.3.3 (the version i downloaded (445) only dumps core "Memory fault(coredump)" [yes i set LANG=C].

On AIX 4.2 this runs just fine. But any help is welcome as we`re phasing out all old AIX 4.2 machines very soon. Datasets to big to move them efficiently to a PC for postprocessing ;-/

Regards,
Karsten

  Karsten Kramer

  Potsdam-Institute for Climate Impact Research e.V. (PIK)
  Dep. Data & Computation
  Telegrafenberg
  D-14473 Potsdam
  Germany