Polymark map region

Dear Ferret-Users

Thanks to all who gave me some advice on plotting scattered data, polymark
seems like a good idea for me.

However - I'm having trouble using the polymark routine - I'm plotting out
the data which is just: 3 single-dimension arrays of lat, long and wind
speed. I was wondering whether I could specify the edges of the domain
which I would like to plot.

At present, it only plots the map over the region of the extremes of
latitude and longitude. Is there any way I can specify over which lat/lon
region I can carry out the plot without being restrained to the array data
extremes?

Many thanks
Richard