Ferret enhancement?

To the Developers:

Here is a suggestion for a future version of ferret (although I wish I had it
now!). If your ferret session is abnormally terminated you almost always end up
with an empty ferret.jnl file. It would be nice if output to this file was
flushed after every command (or at least every couple of commands) so that when
bad things happen to good researchers, you at least have some record.

Of course, often this isn't a big problem because I can cut and paste from the
window and recreate the ferret.jnl file, but today I had a crash where I not
only lost the ferret session but the window I was working in also.

Mark Verschell

--
 Mark Verschell                     NASA/Goddard Space Flight Center
 verschell@neptune.gsfc.nasa.gov    Code 970/Lab. for Hydrospheric Proc.

		     Better Living Through Denial
               ** USQC Certified: 100% Microsoft Free **