Re: [ferret_users] Troubleshooting with graphical output generated with the frame command...

Dear All
One more simple trick is to use this pyferret opening command. This command will not open the graphics but instead it will help saving the image.

pyferret -nodisplay

the no display command works with png and not with jpeg/jpg (check in the documentation as well).

So in one terminal you can use pyferret normally i.e. with the graphic and if you satisfy with the generated plot you can then use pyferret -nodisplay in another terminal to save the image file.

Cheers Saurabh