[ferret_users] Troubleshooting with graphical output generated with the frame command...

Dear Ferret users,

I'm having a problem with the graphic output generated by the frame command, which doesn't match the image displayed in the window. Only part of the image is visible in the png file. Using another format (jpg, pdf or ps) gives the same problem. Bellow's a screenshot illustrating my problem...

I've never had this problem before (I use Ferret for many years now...). I recently (a few weeks ago) updated my linux version (Ubuntu 22.04.2 LTS), upgraded to python3.9 and installed pyferret in an individual conda environment, everything worked fine until yesterday.

Thanks to anyone kind enough to look into my problem

ZAK