[ferret_users] Open ferret via remote server

Hi Ferreters,

Anybody know how could I open the ferret if I simply access it remotely from another place.
For instance, I installed the Ferret in the main computer of my office and I need to remotely access it from another place.
When, i tried to make a plot: i got this error:

No protocol specified

Can't connect to X Server :0
Your DISPLAY environment variable must be set to
point to a working X server.

gopenws()   26 Specified workstation cannot be opened
gactivatews()    6 GKS not in proper state: GKS shall be either in the state WSOP or in the state WSAC
gsetdeferst()    7 GKS not in proper state: GKS shall be in one of the states WSOP, WSAC or SGOP
gsetlinerep()    7 GKS not in proper state: GKS shall be in one of the states WSOP, WSAC or SGOP
ginqmaxwssttables()   22 Specified workstation type is invalid

 PPL+ error: Unable to read "default.spk" to set shade and fill colors.

At line 169 of file symbel.f (unit = 10, file = '')
Fortran runtime error: File ' /fondat.dat' does not exist

What exactly the command that i have to call before starting to use it.
Thanks

Antonio