Re: [ferret_users] Creating a descriptor file larger than 5000 arguments

Fabricio,

I had the same problem not long ago. I've finally found a way around it
by combining my netcdf files but I had received some advice back then,
look at this and related:

http://www.pmel.noaa.gov/maillists/tmap/ferret_users/fu_2012/msg00512.html

I hope it'll help.

Raffa