Re: [ferret_users] Re: Ferret using 100% of CPU on Mac OSX Mountain Lion

I tried to run the ./Finstall of the v6.3 and keep the environmental variables of the v6.82 but I had some problem of permission (neither using SUDO). So, I installed all Ferret v6.3 and the problem with 100% CPU and overheating are gone. I did some quick tests and everything seems fine.
Thanks for your help.

Fabricio