Re: [ferret_users] write to binary

Those are good suggestions from Billy.  The  Ferret list welcomes questions, but we expect everyone to first try the steps listed at

   http://ferret.pmel.noaa.gov/Ferret/support/ferret-support

Usually answers can be found by searching the manual, FAQ, or email archives -- without bothering the user's group.  If after trying these steps you have still not find the answer, then by all means please ask -- by following the "Suggestions for posting questions" at

   http://ferret.pmel.noaa.gov/Ferret/email-users-group/ferret-email-users-group

Andrew