Re: [ferret_users] write to binary

Your problem is that /GRID is not a qualifier to SAVE. If you had checked the documentation you would have seen right away that /GRID that it is not in the list of qualifiers. And Ferret has clearly pointed you to that with its error message. (There may be other things wrong but that is the first).

==>> Please check the documentation BEFORE writing to this list. Everyone gets lots of e-mail - please try to keep questions to things you really can't figure out *after having tried yourself by reading the documentation*.

==>> This is not a consulting service. It is a group of people around the world sharing their experience. If you don't get a reply (especially over a weekend), that does not mean you can clutter up everyone's e-mail by resending the exact same message. Think about it again *and read the documentation*.

==>> Very likely the reason you did not get a reply is that you sent a longish script with an unclear question (and unclear subject line). Most of us do not want to start reading through a script to figure out what might be wrong. Try to boil down the question to something clear. Do a few experiments yourself to identify exactly where the problem lies, then send a *short* example that focuses on the problem.

Billy K