Re: [ferret_users] stiff modulo argument of x-axis

Hi Karl,

thanks for the suggestion with

cancel mode upcase

I was not aware of this option.  It helps to prevent that the new axis is written! This solves the problem.

Why I want to cancel the module attribute? My region covers only 15 degrees and some
subsequent tools look if the data are modulo or not. So I simply want to have correct attributes.

Many thanks for your help,
Martin