Re: [ferret_users] stiff modulo argument of x-axis

Hi Martin,

Does 'cancel mode upcase' solve your original problem of new axes with
uppercase names?

It also seems surprising to me that you don't want your longitudes to
have a modulo of 360 degrees.
Not sure why your 'cancel axis/modulo' call isn't working for you.
You might want to 'set mode verify' to make sure your command is doing
what you think it is doing.

yes? def axis /X=5E:35E:1 /modulo=75 xax
yes? sh axis xax
 name       axis              # pts   start                end
 XAX       LONGITUDE           31mr   5E                   35E
   Axis span (to cell edges) = 31 (modulo length = 75)
yes? can axis /modulo xax
yes? sh axis xax
 name       axis              # pts   start                end
 XAX       LONGITUDE           31 r   5E                   35E
   Axis span (to cell edges) = 31

Karl

--
Karl M. Smith, Ph.D.