[ferret_users] Ferret GUI on MAC OSX - crash during launch

Hi,

I'd like to use the Ferret gui. I installed ferret and I can work with the command line, everything is ok but for the gui. Here is the terminal output I get when trying to use it with the command ferret -gui:

Warning: Unknown event type :   control

Warning:
    Name: filePane
    Class: XmRowColumn
    Manager.c:_XmManagerInstallAccelerator(2110) - Could not convert ><control>o< to a KeyCode
    <control>o -> 00000000 -> 0

Warning: Cannot convert string "XtDefaultForeground" to type Pixel
Segmentation fault

The gui appears on the screen for 1/10th of a second, although incomplete (not all controls on it) and then disappears.

Many thanks for your help !
Yannick

--
Yannick le Page