Re: [las_users] LAS changes variable names/ dimensions on download

Hi,
The fact that the size of the axis increased may seem odd.  Depending on the limits of the region that's been selected, the longitude request may have specified wrapping a bit more than 360 degrees around the globe.  Perhaps that's something we should prevent, so that the size of the dataset wouldn't be increased.

Ansley