Re: [las_users] Error in Installing LAS

Hi,

I can only offer you some suggestions about where to look since I don't have enough details about your installation. But, it seems clear that there was some confusion during the running of the configure process as to the location of the tomcat where you want to run your LAS server.

If you look in your $TOMCAT_HOME directory you should see content/las (and content/thredds if that has been installed property). If those directories do not appear, it's likely that when you incorrectly answered the question in the configure process you gave the directory for the tomcat home directory. If another tomcat exists at the location you gave, the configure process will work, but the resulting installation won't run.

I suggest you start over and pay careful attention to the directories in the configure process.

Roland