[las_users] Error on large/high volume data sets - "remote server was unable to deliver data"

Hi.

We are getting a near instant error when requesting Hovmoller plots of MUR and AVHRR_OI data sets.  (See included images.)

"A remote server was unable to deliver the data LAS needs to make your product."

The links are good; MUR links to here: http://thredds.jpl.nasa.gov/thredds/dodsC/GHRSST_JPL-L4UHfnd-GLOB-MUR_TIMEAGG/aggregate__ghrsst_JPL-L4UHfnd-GLOB-MUR.ncml.html

Likewise the link for AVHRR_OI is good.

We suspect this error has something to do with the volume of requested data; MUR is high resolution (~1km global), and AVHRR_OI has 30 yrs of global data.

We do not get an error on loading any one particular granule, nor on a time series plot -- the Hovmoller plot is where we see this error.

Any ideas on what is going on, or how we can fix this?

Thank you,
Kacie