Re: [las_users] how to compile, and build after modifying webcontent

There is no directory in the $TOMCAT_HOME/webapps/thredds with that name.  thredds/dodsC/las is a URL path which is defined by this bit of configuration in the catalog:
<datasetScan name="Data From LAS" path="las" location="/usr/local/tomcat/content/las/conf/server/data" serviceName="gridded">
<filter>
<include wildcard="*.nc"/>
<include wildcard="*.fds"/>
<include wildcard="*.jnl"/>