Re: [las_users] Experts kindly help -- installation and configuration setting for Live access server

If you did not originally start the server using the $LAS_HOME/startserver.sh script then there will not be a $CATALINA_PID file created and the $LAS_HOME/stopserver.sh script won't work as you have just discovered.

Just to to $TOMCAT_HOME/bin and run shutdown.sh instead.

Roland