[las_users] lasget.pl script

Hi,

I am trying to use lasget.pl script and could not get any support from website support group.

Hence I am requesting some of the expert uses of LAS available in this group to help me.

I am trying the following script command

perl lasget.pl -x 339W:345W -y 13N:23N -t 2006-Jan-1:2007-Jan-1 -f cdf  -o test.nc www.usgodae.org/dods/GDS nogaps_comp NOGAPS_comp_grid_vlm-0000

It creates a nc file of 16 KB size which seems small. I then changed the output format to txt and the file contains lot of information about the website and server etc.

Thanks

Venkat

Venkat S. Kolluru

Technical Director, Surfacewater Modeling Group

ERM

350 Eagleview Boulevard, Suite 200

Exton, PA 19341-1180

Tel: 610 524 3654

Mob: 610 764 0579

www.erm.com

venkat.kolluru@xxxxxxx

This message contains information which may be confidential, proprietary, privileged, or otherwise protected by law from disclosure or use by a third party. If you have received this message in error, please contact us immediately and take the steps necessary to delete the message completely from your computer system. Thank you.