[las_users] Re: No LAS display of aggregated data set with LAS 7.3

Penny,

When you make a plot that doesn't work do you get a *_debug.txt file in the output directory that is associated with the failed plot?  Can you send it?

Is this a public LAS server?  Is the OPeNDAP data set public so that we can try it ourselves?

Roland