[las_users] LAS Users List, archive search is not working

Hi all,
The search engine that we've used for the mail list archive is retired - the software no longer available to us - so that function isn't working for now. We're looking into other solutions for this. Note that you can still use the "Browse by Year" which would let you look at the topics of messages, year by year.

We'll let you know when we have something working again.