Re: [las_users] LAS mobile Webapp

Hello,

We have no plans to develop a mobile interface.  Certainly modifying the output templates to reformat the the various outputs to display nicely on mobile devices would be a good place to start.  I think the bigger challenge would be coming up with an interface that allows a good subset of the selections needed to create custom products and plots.  I think a new custom native app or a new mobile _javascript_ mobile interface will necessary and quite challenging.  Right now the interface works fine with most smartphone and tablet browsers except for the interface for making map selections.

Good luck and please keep the list informed about your plans and progress.

Roland