Re: [las_users] possible to set log scaling in LAS map?

Thanks, Ansley. This was exactly what I needed. Works like a charm.
Cheers,
John

On Tue, Mar 6, 2012 at 8:07 AM, Ansley Manke <ansley.b.manke@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi John,
The default in LAS is a variance-based calculation for the color scale, so that outliers don't skew the scale too much.  We don't have a log scale built into Ferret's methods of computing a scale, but you can give a set of levels in a Ferret property, for instance,

<properties>
<ferret>
<fill_levels>(0)(1.e-2)(0.1)(1)(10)(1.e2)(1.e3)(1.e4)(1.e5)(1.e6)(inf)</fill_levels>
</ferret>
</properties>

Or whatever is appropriate for the data.

Ansley