[las_users] Opendap URL Configuration

Hi,

 I configured the opendap URL and tfds data directory in tomcat_path/webapps/thredds/WEB-INF/classes/resources/iosp/FerretConfig.xml as:

 las_tfds_data_dir="tomcat_path/content/las/conf/server/data"
 opendap_base_url="http://localhost:8080/thredds/dodsC/output"

 LAS generates all .jnl in the las_tfds_data_dir but when I try to access them via opendap link using the "Export to Desktop Application" option or when I try to apply analysis there is an error. The url for .jnl is:

  http://localhost:8080/thredds/dodsC/las/id-4e165c8615/data_localhost_8080_thredds_dodsC_MYDATA.jnl

 When I try to access the provider link I receive the following message:

Error {
    code = 400;
    message = "Unrecognized request";
};