[las_users] Re: Need help

Hi,

On Wed, Jan 11, 2012 at 11:08 AM, ghansham sangar <ghanshamsangar@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
First of thanks a lot for the prompt reply.
I understood your point. The issue I believe is not any compilation error. But issue is that I can go out from intranet to internet.
Do I need to set up my own map tile server?

Setting up your own tile server will work, but that seems like a pretty extreme solution.  We solve the problem for our servers by allowing a hole in the firewall for traffic to the tile server.  If your setup will not allow this, then installing your own tile server might be the only solution.

Other great help would could you send me some information about how to add the gridded datasets to LAS. Any links would be great help.

This is the place to look for information on this topic: http://ferret.pmel.noaa.gov/LAS/documentation/installer-documentation/adding-gridded-data

Roland

with regards
Ghansham