Re: [las_users] how to set up an interface for 6-hourly data

OK, I will leave it as it is and will upgrade soon.

However, will the issue with the colour key labels outside the viewport
of the figure be resolved too with the next release?

Greetings,
Martin
Roland Schweitzer wrote:
Martin,

The short answer to your question is to up-grade to the latest release. The release of the UI client you are using did not work correctly with intervals smaller than a day.

Roland