Re: [las_users] Link not found for instructions for setting up access to Admin Page for LAS 7.2 installation

On 03/23/2011 10:29 AM, Oots, Penny C. (LARC-E301)[SCIENCE SYSTEMS AND APPLICATIONS, INC] wrote:
I tried the link on this page http://ferret.pmel.noaa.gov/LAS/documentation/installer-documentation/las-administration/the-admin-page/?searchterm=Admin page to
'the instructions for setting up access to TDS via SSL using a certificate' and got 'The webpage cannot be found'.  I am trying to setup an installation of LAS 7.2 to use the Admin page.  Do I need these instructions and if so, where are they located?

Thanks,
Penny Oots

Oops.   This is what you need.

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/projects/THREDDS/tech/tds4.2/tutorial/BasicTomcatAndTDSSecurity.html