Re: [las_users] addXML under a proxy server

Thanks for the reply Roland,

What i get after -V is

> addXML.sh -V
ERROR addXML - Version: 1.7.3.0

This version of addXML worked out of the proxy server, but still no
response inside it.

I get this for output:

> addXML_WithProxySupport.sh -t http://opendap.aviso.oceanobs.com/thredds/nrt-over30d/nrt-over30d-glo-madt.xml
ERROR addXML - Invalid catalog <http://opendap.aviso.oceanobs.com/thredds/nrt-over30d/nrt-over30d-glo-madt.xml>
----Catalog Validation version 1.0.01
**Fatal:  InvCatalogFactory.readXML failed
 Exception= java.net.ConnectException Connection timed out
 fatalMessages=
 errMessages=
 warnMessages=

ERROR addXML -
ERROR addXML - No grids were found in the input data sets.
ERROR addXML - Check to see if the OPeNDAP servers being referenced are running.
ERROR addXML - Verify that the netCDF files referenced are COARDS or CF compliant.
ERROR addXML -

I modified the addXML_WitProxySupport.sh by adding those lines to the java command -D
 > java -Dhttp.proxyHost=http://myuser:mypass@xxxxxxxxxxxx -Dhttp.proxyPort=3128 -cp $ADDXML_HOME/dist/lib/addXML.jar:$ADDXML_H
OME/dist/lib gov.noaa.pmel.tmap.addxml.addXML "$@"

You think maybe is the version of addXML that I have?

Regards

FavioM