Re: [las_users] Compare doesn't pull up the VizGal.html page

Phil Cogbill wrote:
When I do a "compare" I don't get the VizGal.html page that is on the
demo.  Could you point me in the right direction to get this working
with the one that allows you to compare different data sets.

Thanks,

Phil
I think we figured out that this is related to having an old operationsV7.xml file in the deployed server. I'm sending this to the list so folks are also aware that the vizgal template has to run for the comparison (SlideSorter) operations instead of the old SlideSorter template in order to see the new interface.

Roland