[las_users] LAS-USERS: Vectors with LAS 7.03

Hi,

I am trying to add vector plot to a LAS 7.03. I can manage data sets and modify the contents, i.e. the list of variables to be displayed. However, composits like vector plots of wind- or current vectors do not show up in the list of variables. Even for the coads_climatology wind vectors are missing in the list of variables, but are configured in the coads.xml file delivered with LAS.

I could not find any hints in the documentation.Guess the solution is simple, but I would need some help.

The few lines to be added instead of
 <composite>
  <wind_vectors name="wind vectors">
   <properties>
   <ui>
    <default>file:ui.xml#VecVariable</default>
   </ui>
  </properties>
   <link match="/lasdata/datasets/coads_climatology_cdf/variables/uwnd"/>
   <link match="/lasdata/datasets/coads_climatology_cdf/variables/vwnd"/>
  </wind_vectors>
 </composite>
(this works for LAS 6) would do it.

Many thanks,