Re: [las_users] Analysis mode / define variable error

Hi,

got it!
The problem was, no variable in the netcdf file uses the ilev coordinate.
So I added the ilev axis in my las.xml and added a little workaround in the
FerretIOServiceProvider.java, line 222:

if ( length != null ) {

  -->

if (( length != null ) && (axis_datasets.get(name) != null)) {

Now, if a coordinate is not used by any variable, and so no dataset is
assigned, the coordinate does not appear in the OPeNDAP Output of the
FerretIOServiceProvider and analysis mode works.

Thanks

Bastian