Re: [las_users] Analysis mode / define variable error

Bastian,

Thank you very much for the fix. I have not yet had a chance to take a look at the example you sent, but now the job will be 1000 time easier since the problem is already fixed!

Thanks again,
Roland

Bastian Kern wrote:
Hi,

got it!
The problem was, no variable in the netcdf file uses the ilev coordinate.
So I added the ilev axis in my las.xml and added a little workaround in the FerretIOServiceProvider.java, line 222:

if ( length != null ) {

  -->

if (( length != null ) && (axis_datasets.get(name) != null)) {

Now, if a coordinate is not used by any variable, and so no dataset is assigned, the coordinate does not appear in the OPeNDAP Output of the FerretIOServiceProvider and analysis mode works.

Thanks

Bastian