[las_users] Looking for LAS Javascript component 2.0 examples

Hi,

I'm in the process of converting some simple UI scripts I developed to work
with the new version of the LAS Javascript components. I found all of the
component widgets and supporting files in the Armstrong tarball, but I
couldn't find the examples that are mentioned in the online documentation.

(This page refers to some sample files that don't seem to be in the
distribution:
http://ferret.pmel.noaa.gov/LAS/documentation/developer-documentation/javascript-components-v2.x/)

Can you point me in the right direction, or perhaps send a URL if these
working examples are available online somewhere?

Overall, I think you've done a nice job with the updated documentation. I've
been able to make most things work by making the recommended changes (for
example: changing toString() to the getXMLText() method). Now I'm
specifically looking for an example using the new Date Widget.

Thanks in advance.

Todd

--
Todd Viola